- Discussion of your goals and expectations.
- A walk-through of the whole house with the critical “buyer’s eye”.
- Assessment of furniture, accessories, room focal points and balance, paint color, lighting, flow, smells, and clutter.
- Transformation of a portion of a room if time allows.
- Action Plan for each room to obtain a quick sale of the property.
- Proposal of staging and other services for those recommendations you don’t want to do yourself.
- List of qualified, preferred resources (e.g., painters, handymen, etc.), if needed.
Our Home Staging services may involve any or all of the following:
- Use of home owners existing furniture and accessories, rearranging them for maximum visual impact.
- Selecting furniture and accessories for purchase or rent depending on the style of your home, your location, and your target market.
- Recommending, implementing and/or arranging for enhancements and minor repairs such as painting, flooring, lighting, window treatments, etc.
Note: Except from Home Staging Consultations that usually last for 1-3 hours, other Home Staging Services may last for several days or weeks depending on the scope of work and the condition of your home.